@ Communications is committed to utilising the power of communications to make a difference when it comes to economic, social and environmental sustainability.
@ Communications is dedicated to identifying key ‘green’ media and non-media opportunities for Ecopreneurs and companies that have entered the sustainability arena.
@ Communications aims to create top-of-mind awareness of a company’s green efforts, initiatives and products by means of generating positive editorial coverage through a sustained communications campaign amongst key target audiences.
What is ‘Green PR”?
“Green PR is a sub-field of public relations that communicates an organisation’s corporate social responsibility or environmentally friendly practices to the public. The goal is to produce increased brand awareness and improve the organisation’s reputation.”
- Development of specialised environmental initiatives and campaigns that assist in creating awareness of ‘Green’ products and services to targeted journalists, publications and shows
- Writing services and content distribution to key media
- Green line extensions and product launches
- Media review campaigns for green products and services
- Press tours and Dining with the Media
- Media promotions, competitions and trade exchanges
- Case studies, customer success stories
- Website, vodcast, podcast and blog support
- Social media ‘Going Green’ campaigns
- Identifying partnerships in line with ‘Green’ brand & sustainability communications
- Green Audits of key journalists, competitors, environmental warriors, regional, national and global issues, summits, conferences and organisations
- “Eco-Friendly’ celebrities and endorsements
- Green sponsorship opportunities
- Features and supplements pertaining to ‘Going Green’ and sustainability
- News and media interviews